The guild ranks:
Our guild ranks are currently based by level. Initial ranking within the guild starts at "Initiate" regardless of level, and will remain that way for several days while on probation. Probationary period is designed to allow the initiate the opportunity to interact with each other and to see how the guild works. We are currently reviewing whether or not to revise or ranking system to an accomplishment based system (MUCH more difficult to set in place...) Currently our guild ranking system is composed of the following ranks:
- The Creator: The guild master.
- High Council: Guild officers.
- General: Level 60 members, and in good standing within the guild.
- Commander: Level 50+ members, and in good standing within the guild.
- Guild Artisan: Guild sponsored craftspersons
- Knight: Level 40+ members, and in good standing within the guild.
- Sergeant: Level 30+ members.
- Squire: Level 20+ members.
- Page: Level 10+ members.
- Initiate: Any level.
Currently under review is the removal of the Page, Squire and Sergeant ranks and combine them into one. This is due mainly by the fact that the levels associated with these ranks are attained quickly.